Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Golly, Could This Be Bush's October Surprise?


"I hope I am wrong about all this, but the sailing of the Eisenhower, which had been pushed forward recently by about a month by the Pentagon for clearly political reasons, makes me think I'm right. A key will be what happens with the Enterprise carrier strike force, which has already been on station in the Arabian Sea for six months, where it has been launching air strikes against Afghanistan and Iraq targets. Ordinarily, such deployments last six months and then the carrier group returns to base for resupply and for R&R for the crew. If the Enterprise is held over for a longer deployment, after the arrival of the Eisenhower, we will know that something serious is planned."

Read the rest of the story here.

I have this horrible, sick feeling in my stomach.

Doesn't it seem like the whole country is filled with zombies walking towards their doom?

"The horror, the horror"

Labels: , , , , ,