Tuesday, June 13, 2006

George Carlin - How Stupid Are People?



George Carlin was on the Dennis Miller Live show on HBO in 2001 and talked about how stupid and gullible people are. George is going to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno Wednesday along with Ann Coulter which should be quite interesting. Ann Coulter is insane, yes insane and makes money off stupid people which is why I posted this video. I don't think much of Dennis Miller either, after 9/11 he became a wimp who needed the protection of the Bush administration because he was afraid of boogey men terrorists coming to get him.

I was thinking after I posted this late last night that some may not like what Carlin has to say here, but it was late and I was tired so I went to bed and slept the fitful sleep of an adult just like so many of you I would imagine. I guess it is cynical to think that so many people and let's be honest here, he was talking about my fellow citizens of the USA, are really that easily persuaded and gullible. Unfortunately, since 9/11 especially, I would say that the evidence is in and it ain't pretty when you look at it up close. Since I assume anyone reading this a functional human being with the capability of looking at the last 5 or 6 years with some semblance of critical thinking skills and experience developed in the "real" world that you have gathered over your lifetime I don't really need to lay it all out for you.

I sure hope not.